Thursday 28 June 2018

Emotion word cloud

Hey bloggers Clara here and to all of those people who are new WELCOME  to my blog!!!!
A few weeks ago my class have been learning about emotions. So what we did first was write emotions that went in alphabetical order in our books and then when we finished the whole senior syndicate came together in the blue space and then used our chrome books to put our emotions that was wrote in our books into a website called word cloud and This is what my word cloud looks like, I hope you like it. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi am Tane from Awahono School. I like the word pattern. Is that what it is? But I like it. Some of the words I cannot see so you could make them a bit bigger too. In the big one is that a smiley face? Here's my link to my blog.
    Awahontanej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Sophie from Awahono School. I like how you made the emotional words big,small and very colourful. There are lots of interesting words. How many emotional words did you put onto the post? Once I went on Word Cloud and my class had to make an image out of words about us. Here is the link to my blog https://awahonosophiew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clara, Alex here from Awahono School. I like your emotion word cloud. What was your favourite part about making your word cloud?
    Kind regards
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clara, my name is Manea from Room Waitemata. I really enjoyed the way you used a variety of emotions. It made me think of when I did the A-Z emotions alphebet. Maybe next time you could use another colour, insted of yellow because it dosen't show up as well. If you would like to check out my blog, my blog is at https://wpsmaneaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Clara , it's me Jasmine in Hauraki. I really enjoyed your blog post, it was super cool. Hauraki also did this , next time you could add some texts at the bottom of you picture. If you would like to look at my blog heres the link
    http://wpsjasminew.blogspot.co.nz/
    Kind regard
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.