Wednesday 29 August 2018

Interland Cybersmart game

Hello bloggers, Clara here to talk about more learning from school. So what I was doing for cyber smart was another DLO, but this time it was about a game called Interland. Interland is about being safe on any kind of device. The DLO was about all 4 islands in the game and I had to talk about what the island was about and what we learnt from it. We were allowed to  make the DLO using google docs, google slides and google drawings. I decided to use google slides for my DLO. Here is what I got so far.  hopefully you like it blog you later!😁

If you would like to play the game the link to it is  Interland

3 comments:

  1. Hi Clara I'm Solly from Awahono School. I like how you displayed your slideshow and I think that game is very good. One problem: at the end your writing gets cut off by something so i can't read the end. What is this game called because I want to try it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clara I'm Isabel from AWahono School I liked the game because it was fun to play! Were you the one that made the game or did you just try it out and do a amazing DlO on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clara I'm Solly from Awahono School. It looks like an important game that alerts people to the dangers of the world. I noticed a mistake at "mindful mountain" you said "You have to tyr" did you mean "Try"? Maybe some time you can visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.