Wednesday 21 March 2018

Poster about the plastic in the ocean

Hello bloggers. This year we have been learning about the plastic that has been going into the ocean and how it's not good for the sea life. We could either do a poster, slide or animation about plastic flying into the ocean and getting eaten by other fish. I chose to make a poster about what happens to the plastic when it falls into Mother natures seas. on my poster I put in some info about  why we should not put plastic into our seas, I also put in a suggestion of what we should do to help the sea life and that we are responsible for killing them.

1 comment:

  1. hi my name is siliva and i come from wesley primary school or wps.i like the way you have told me what the ocean would say if it had a voice.i agree with you we should stop littering and start picking up rubbish.this reminds me when my brother was watching a kids video about a competition.the competition was about who can pick up the most rubbish in the ocean.bye

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.