Friday 19 October 2018

My novel " Red Rocks"

Hello bloggers, Clara here and today I am blogging about my learning again. This week we got to choose a Novel to read for the Novel study. My novel was Red Rocks by Rachel King, the novel was about a boy named Jake who found a sealskin in a cave and stole it from the cave, took it home and hid it under his bed so his dad doesn't find out. Here is the cover of the novel that I am reading. I am enjoying the book so far and I think if I don't finish the book and find it in a library then I will get the book and read it until the very end.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Clara, Amelia from Awahono School here. Red Rocks sounds like a very interesting book.In your blurb you could say what you had to do with the book and also what Novel Study is.From Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Rawiri from Awahono School. I like what the novel that you read was about. The book Red Rocks sounds really interesting. I'd like to read that book. I also like how you described the book. Kind regards, from Rawiri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I`m Bella from Awahono School. I enjoyed your writing because it is cool.How long did it take you to make the post. Maybe next time you can add more writing.
    From Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice novel clara i loved reading about it. what did you like about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clara, I'm Hannah from Awahono School. The book that you are reading sounds interesting. Do you know what would happen if Jakes father found out that the sealskin was under his bed? I really like the sound of the book Red Rock Rachael King and if I found that book I definitely would read the book. From Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.