Tuesday 7 August 2018

Improving comments

Hello bloggers it's me Clara and I am here to share some more learning that I did in school. In Cyber smart  we  were learning to make comments and change them. The first thing we had to do was pair up with a person and comment on their blog and my buddy was Manea, when the comment was finished me and Manea went to go see the teacher to check the blog comment and when the teacher has finished checking the comment they will let you know when to post it. Once everybody finished their blog comments they had to screenshot the blog comment, go onto a google drawing named " improving comments" and S.M.R.F it then improve the comment by changing the comment. here is what I have done so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.