Tuesday 7 August 2018

Questions for our trip to Tiritiri Matangi Island

Hi bloggers and viewers I am Clara and today I have something to share with you that was for a trip to an Island called Tiritiri Matangi. So what we were doing was thinking of some questions that we would ask when "ALL" of Te Waka Ako travels to the Tiritiri Matangi island. It was really difficult to think of some questions all by yourself but I finished and I am going to share you what I have done so far. I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Fred from Awahono School, you could make the words a bit bigger because I cannot read it. I'll look for this blog again after you change the font...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I am Bella from Awahono School, I enjoyed your writing because you add a lot of interesting words .How long did it take you to write it? The part that I like is the black and white words.
    from Bella

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.